My Puppy is Dead



Dear Prince,

I'm so sorry for your untimely death. If only I was so fast in bringing you to the vet, you won't die in the middle of the night, right? I hope you can forgive me, please try to be happy in rainbow bridge. Is it true that there's a lot of toys and delicious foods in there? Please don't eat everything, it will just make your stomach upset. Did you meet your mom at Rainbow Bridge, I just hope so, so that someone can take care of you.


YOu still remember your first day in the house, right? You were so cute and fragile that i was so scared to hug you tight, fearing that i might crushed your tiny bones. I just can't forget your toothless smiles. You were too scared to take your bath every morning. I thought that you'll get used to the water when you grow a little bit. But even when you're too big for your age, u still hate it when i gave you a bath. You were such a baby. You were like me in so many ways, were both afraid of the rain and thunder and the lightnings at night. When the rain pours at night, you keep on banging the door to wake me up, that you want to get inside. Hmmp, i always told u to sleep with me but you hate it sleeping in the room. U like it more when you're outside. I don't know why.



 And i just love the way you greet me when i get home from work, you really made me forget the stressful day at work my Prince. Ahhh i just love you so much , miss you so much.
 Aha, you thought of ways of getting out from your small tub because you hate the water. U just hate taking a bath. But you must clean your body from dirts outside.




 I didn't treat you like a pet, but a family. I considered you as my son, my first son. Just imagine how happy i was when you're around. Did i spoil you that much? Whatever, i just wanted you to be happy and free.
 You also loved the sweets, just like me. You'll know it when i have brownies in my bag, and would do anything to have it in your mouth. Hay, i'm just missing you Prince, u know that you were my first puppy and you end up to be spoiled
 U cried a lot when i gave u bath and you hated me for giving you one. U just gave me your angry look to inform me that you were mad and you didn't like what i did to you.
 Is that yakult? It's one of your favorite, so I don't thnk i can drink one without tears from my eyes.
 u looked sad in this picture, ahh i remember now. because it's not your favorite drink. But, baby u have to drink milk to grow. You're mom was gone and you have no choice but to drink the milk i gave you.
 Then you made my bathroom your bedroom, i just can't help but be amused on how you loved to sleep there and yet you're scared of the water.


 Sleeping like a boss,, and you really are the boss Prince.
You loved it when the fan is on.
 Then MAya arrived, at first you seemed to hate her but ended up playing with her. Most of the time, you didn't like us to hold Maya when you're around. And we understand that you were just jealous and time will come that you'll get used to her being around in the house. Then, the most awaited time came. You played with her whole day and she loved it when you bit her ears and bit you back. That's the routine daily for the two of you. So what can i ask for? You get along too well.




























Then Jonas called that you skipped your meals on Friday. But i can't go home early as there's a lot of office work to do. I was so worried about you. But i wasn't able to take a cab fast due to congested passengers at SM.When i got home, you were there waiting for me at the door. As usual, u hugged my leg while i open the doorknob. I loved the gesture, u should know that  and as you get inside with MAya, you seemed sad and weak but still, you played with us. I took a lot of your cute photos with Maya. Both of you were so kulit that i can't take a clear picture of me and you.  It didn't cross my mind that this could be our last photo together. On saturday morning, you seemed very ill but i woke up late. Then i get ready to rush you to the vet but it was too hot to walk . SO we just gave you some medicine and forced you to drink some water. You seemed to be dehydrated. 


And you vomited a lot. But you closed your mouth hard, refusing any fluid intake.  I cried because i don't what to do to make you feel okay. Then you fell asleep and i watched you closely fearing that you'll stop breathing. When you woke up, you seemed okay, and it feels good to see you walking outside again. That is why we postphoned the schedule with the vet in the morning. Then you sat near me but your eyes never look at anything in the house but only to me. You looked sad and i was so frustrated that you can't talk, to tell me what's in your mind and what went wrong recently that you got sick. Did someone give you a poisonous food, or did you eat something from the garbage of our neighbors. I just don't know. But then, i feel guilty because i didn't take you to the vet asap when you showed signs that you're ill. I'M SO SORRY PRINCE, I'M SO SORRY. Do i have to lose you to realize something important about puppies? I just hate myself for letting you die.For 3 months of taking care of you and feeding you like a baby, you became part of me. I miss your kulit moves. I love you Prince, and will always love you. Please visit us in our house when u have time, and check the photo albums and picture frames that i made just for you. I love you.



P.S.  did you teach Maya some of ur kulit moves? because she did it to me last night to make me stop crying for you. I know that you're just in the house. It's only the body that died Prince, your soul still lingers in the background and you came last night to check on me, right?  Now, I'm crying...can't help it ...u r just so dear to me..... I missssssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please ask God to reincarnate your soul and come back to me please.....................






Updates: May 3, 2016

I can't help but cry everytime I read above post. I'm still missing you, son. By the way, a new family member was added in our home. Her name is Keira Elizabeth, your human sister. If only you're still alive! Your picture frame is still in our bedside table, Maya's too. Good news, Maya seems to be very responsible about her new human sister. She won't get inside the nursery room where Keira lives. I just hope she'll understand why I can't play with her like before. Kaye is still an infant and it's not advisable to be with dogs at her age. Actually, I'm asking Keira to grow fast so that I can let Maya play with her. I'm sure that you'll be the best brother that Kaye could ask for. Love lots.


----Mom---


















Comments