Review on EQ Dry Baby Pants

Before my daughter was born, I ordered Huggies, Pampers Dry and Pampers Premium Care from Lazada. For huggies, I tried all three but ended up liking Pampers dry the most because of it's quality and the wetness indicator. In a month, my baby would consume 280-300 pieces of Pampers Dry. When she reached 6 months and is very kulit na, it's too hard to change her diapers. Good thing, I had freebies from Lazada i.e 72pcs of Pampers Baby Dry Pants Medium size. It was good but also expensive at supermarkets. I was thinking of changing brands but was hesitant at first. What if she won't like it and would have rashes? Then I saw my neighbour's baby wearing a different brand from the one he used when he was a newborn. As per the nanny, the quality is also good. So, I bought a small pack and had my daughter tried it. It was okay. But when I saw a tv commercial about EQ dry pants, I also bought a small pack from the supermarket. So, I ended up having three brands of dry pants at home. During daytime, my daughter will wear EQ and Happy. At night, it's Pampers.


Of all the 3 that we tried, EQ has the worst quality. Kapag suot niya ang EQ, natatagusan yong damit kaya nangangamoy panghi.At saka, kapag dinama mo yong basang diaper, basa talaga siya so kawawa naman ang skin ng bata nakababad sa basang diaper for an hour. Next kumpra from supermarket, it would be Pampers and Happy only.

By the way, Happy is much cheaper than Pampers  and they are not equal in quality but it's so much better than EQ. Just be sure to check and change the diapers as frequently as possible during daytime. Tayo ngang mga adults, palit ng palit ng sanitary napkin. Kaya dapat ganyan din sa mga bata. 

Comments